Let's start by looking at my Fitbit weeks.
Here is last week through Sunday. Not too bad really but...
Here is this week, Sunday - Thursday. But let me just say that we cleaned out 3 closets this week. Evidently that didn't take many steps although it had me exhausted!
- no tracking - hey it's getting easier :)
- making sure to eat at least 6-8 servings of fruits/veggies a day - Okay this is an oxymoron because I can't keep up with this since I'm not tracking!!
- starting my day with an egg, Canadian bacon, bacon, or sausage and fruit ( Again, stinking at this and falling back into old habits plus we are out of eggs and breakfast meat!)
- try hard to hit my step goal of 7,000 daily (see above)
- starting c25k - Didn't do any this week :(
- no weighing until June 1st (I still want to step on the scale so badly!!)
- water intake - too low
Thanks for those of you joining in with me and keeping me accountable! How was your week? What were your accomplishments? Let me know! It's never too late to join in! Let's keep each other accountable!
Friend me on Fitbit - email@example.com