It is weekly update time! Here are the steps I'm taking and how I'm doing so far.
- no tracking - oh so easy but you know I find that I am still tracking in my head sometimes!
- making sure to eat at least 6-8 servings of fruits/veggies a day - I started the week strong but have slacked as we have become busier towards the weekend.
- starting my day with an egg, Canadian bacon, bacon, or sausage and fruit ( Yikes, I did so well until Monday this week and haven't done any day since!)
- try hard to hit my step goal of 7,000 daily (done except for today)
- starting c25k (Working on week 1 day 2 this week and plugging along)
- no weighing until June 1st (another hard thing for me since I was weighing so frequently)
Overall, I am happy with my progress. I have slacked as we head into a busy time with my oldest graduating but I'm okay with that. That is life and I need to find my way around even when life gets crazy!
Thanks for those of you joining in with me and keeping me accountable! How was your week? What were your accomplishments? Let me know! It's never too late to join in! Let's keep each other accountable!
For next week, I also need to be sure to get my water in.