Supercharged Science Blog
- K-8 subscription for $37/month
- 9-12 extension for $57/month that also includes the K-8 subscription
As a new subscriber you will gain access to 2 new units per month so you will not be overwhelmed with the information available. If you see a topic you would like to cover ahead of time, you can contact them and they will help you.
This is a full science curriculum. You can use it as a supplement to any other curriculum but it is full science curriculum on its own. Supercharged Science has provided curriculum conversion charts to line up the lessons with many popular science curriculum options if that is how you wish to use it.
Main part of the curriculum
- Videos where Aurora Lipper, who is the founder, rocket scientist, and educator, teaches the lessons to the student in step by step videos.
- Hands-on activities and experiments
- Quizzes with questions and answers
- Parent resources
- A place to ask questions - Aurora is great about responding to questions!
- Recordings of everything so your kids can do the program on whatever schedule AND at whatever pace suits them.
- magnetic tornadoes
- meteorites and meteorongs (a fun play on words by Aurora :)
- the moons of Jupiter
- the curiosity rover
- solar flares
Watch the fun results below!
Another time, we watched a shuttle launch of the Curiosity Rover as it launched and then landed on Mars. It felt like we were there when it happened. It was so cool! We made sundials, eclipses, and sky in a jar to name a few. The other beauty of the program is that many of the experiments only require common household products to complete them.
Supercharged Science is making some sample experiments available to my readers and giving you full access membership for 1 month for only $1. Click here for the membership access and here for the sample experiments so you can try out the course for yourself!
I would love to tell you that we will continue our membership once our review period is up but the price is just too much for our family at this time. I do think the price for what you get is wonderful but it's just not in our homeschool budget at this time. I will be sure to continue to access the free material available though!