Top 5 for this week
- work on next year's budget calendars
- work on Christmas calendars
- Basketball games begin so even crazier schedules begin too!
- put away Halloween decorations
- decide on YTMM Handmade Holiday item
Dinners: I changed the menu so much from the plan last week so I still have these on hand.
- chicken pastry, green beans, yams
- pork roast, cabbage & potatoes, slaw
- chicken quesadillas
- breakfast of some sort
Reading goals (affiliate links)
Review of Last Week
Top 5 for the week
set up cleaning plan in planner finish marking hubby's days off file bills work on next year's budget calendars work on large monthly grocery list and shop
Dinners: We ended up having soup and fish sticks instead of those two.
- Tostados (from last week)
- Cheeseburger steaks with onions and gravy, garden peas (from last week)
Meatball subs, chips, cut veggies (from last week) dinner with Grandma
Reading goals (affiliate links) Read goal amounts and finished the two struck out - great reads and reviews coming soon! I will be finishing up Priscilla Shirer's this week - sad about that!!