Well, evidently that "Let's Rock the Week" was for my week that I didn't know was to come. I rocked it as best as I could but didn't get my weekly planning done over the weekend for this week so I feel like I'm behind already! Oh well, I'm doing it now or at least I'm trying.
Top 5 for the week
- get caught up from last week - I'm behind in some of my Bible studies, book club, and review work.
- Costco haul
- make meals from the pantry this week
- Putting this in it's own number to keep it a priority - 3 reviews due and framework for some coming up
- give myself grace for trying to follow the new schedule and work on Work the Plan at least 3 days.
- mini meatloaf, mashed potatoes, garden peas
- pasta or hamburger helper (if there is enough meat left after making meatloaf), salads
- ham steak, mac n cheese, butter beans
- pizza boats, salad