I never got around to checking in last week. Did you miss me? Well, I have kind of lost my motivation and every area was showing it. Let's see how I did.
Fitbit steps - Week 4 (not too bad 4 out of 7) I finally changed that step goal to 49,000 for the week too so that should be correct next week.
Here is this week, Sunday - Thursday. As you can see, motivation declining and so did my steps. I was so close and didn't even care! Today, I tried to refocus. Hoping to carry that determination into the weekend as well.
- no tracking - I know this seems like such an odd goal but I want to do this without writing everything down.
- making sure to eat at least 6-8 servings of fruits/veggies a day - I don't know - I'm still trying but not doing as well with this goal either.
- starting my day with an egg, Canadian bacon, bacon, or sausage and fruit - nope
- try hard to hit my step goal of 7,000 daily (see above)
- starting c25k - I've stopped again. :( I just felt the need to make walking a regular habit before adding in something else.
- water intake - doing better
- I also stayed off the scale until June 1st where I did step back on only to see no change. :( Weight: 218 - Oh, how I loathe that number!! I worked so hard to get under 200 and now it's all back. I'm not going to let that defeat me though. Pressing on!
Thanks for those of you joining in with me and keeping me accountable! How was your week? What were your accomplishments? Let me know! It's never too late to join in! Let's keep each other accountable!
Friend me on Fitbit - firstname.lastname@example.org