This new program makes learning multiplication facts more fun than ever. It is based on the Times Tables the Fun Way Book for Kids and teaches the zero's through the nine times tables.
- Use with a PC or a MAC
- Students read along while they hear the storyteller.
- Lively animation makes the number characters come alive.
- Each story is followed by a music video with a catchy song.
- Interactive games and fun quizzes engage the student while testing recall.
- Progress reports summarize date lesson completed, quiz scores, and time elapsed.
- Students may stop anywhere and resume where they left off. The program remembers.
My kids asked to do Times Alive first every morning! They loved the catchy songs and videos. My 7 year old came to me after watching the first time and said, "I know what 8x8 is" so I asked her to tell me and she did!! So, I was impressed right away. I think learning by song and video is fine but I also loved the fact that the students were tested on their knowledge to see what they retained and their progress was saved each time. Here is a sample of how Times Alive works.
The Times Alive software is available on CD for $48.95 or you can download it on your computer for $44.95.
They also have a Times Deluxe Homeschool Kit available. It includes lot of helpful tools to aid your student in learning their multiplication tables. They have other aids for addition as well. Be sure to visit their website to see everything they offer!
Would our family purchase this product? YES!! I love the fact that it can be used again and again and again with all students!